Soft, stretchy, practical and lots of fun – our animal dungarees can be paired with any of our matching bibs. Designed to last, these have room for layers so they can be worn in any season and have a gorgeous turn-up detail in the legs to last those growth spurts.
Please note that bibs are sold separately - click here to select your bib!
BABY CLOTHES WITH MATCHING BIBS
- Designed to integrate with Bibevie’s range of matching bibs, so you can mix and match dungarees and bibs to create your signature style.
- Dungarees contain a hidden popper in the chest that the bibs clip into – that keeps the bib safely in place and makes sure it’s ready to catch whatever comes out of your baby’s mouth.
- When one bib gets wet, simply swap it for another in the range and carry on!
SOFT AND SNUGGLY
- Our dungarees are made from a blend of bamboo and GOTS certified organic cotton for maximum comfort and snuggliness.
- Bamboo is naturally thermoregulating, breathable and moisture wicking, making it a perfect choice for baby clothes.
- Hidden popper inside the dungarees clips onto Bibevie's matching bib range to keep the bibs right where they need to be.
- Animal face is embroidered and really hard-wearing, so you can be sure our animals can survive your washing machine, no matter how many times it’s needed.
- Popper fasteners inside the legs, including a contrast popper for ease, and buttons on the straps and sides, make changes a doddle.
- We know babies come in all shapes and sizes, so we've designed these dungarees with a slightly longer leg, and a really cute turn-up trim to make sure you get as much wear out of the dungarees as possible.
- We’ve designed these outfits to last all year round, so you can layer them up in the winter, or wear them on their own or with a T-shirt in the summer.
- UK designed and ethically made.
- We use a blend of bamboo and organic cotton for its ethical credentials and because it’s so soft and gentle on delicate skin. You can find out more about why we chose bamboo here.
- All our products are packaged in biodegradable bags and our postage bags are compostable as well. To reduce our environmental impact, we don’t include any paperwork in our packages.
- Fully safety tested at an independent laboratory in the UK.
- We recommend washing at 30° and line-drying to help your clothes last as long as possible and reduce your impact on the planet.
Please note: adding this product to your basket will add one pair of dungarees. To add a bib, please visit our bibs page.
Every baby is different, but the measurements below should give you an indication of sizing.
||Up to 56cm
||Up to 4.5kg
||56cm - 62cm
||4.5kg - 6kg
||62cm - 68cm
||6kg - 8kg
||68cm - 74cm
||8kg - 9.5kg
||74cm - 80cm
||9.5kg - 11kg
||80cm - 86cm
||11kg - 15kg
Our bibs are one size, and have a range of poppers behind the neck to allow them to fit any size baby.
We would be honoured to wrap your gift for you and send it directly to your recipient. We never include any invoice or price details in our postage, so you don't need to worry about your recipient seeing any details. We wrap your gift in beautiful eco-friendly wrapping paper, which you can select yourself, making it as individual as you are. We'll also include a gift tag, handwritten with your message. Your recipient will never know it's not been wrapped by you!
Our wrapping paper is made from 100% recycled paper, which hasn't been bleached. It's printed with vegetable dye inks and is compostable.
To select gift wrap, please go to the gift wrapping page in the shop to select your paper and add it to your basket. You only need to pay for gift wrapping once, no matter how much you order.